Our approach to privacy and spam
SalesAtWork Pty Ltd (SAW) respects your privacy. We have developed our own privacy principles, which embody the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
SalesAtWork also complies with the Spam Act 2003, which deals with restrictions on sending emails.
We generally only collect personal information from this website when it is provided voluntarily by you - for example, when you fill in a form to request further information or to register to attend a seminar.
Whenever you visit our website our web host, or internet service provider, may record general information for evaluation and review. As with most websites, this information is likely to include:
- Your internet address - including your domain name i.e. yourname.com.au
- When you visited the SalesAtWork website
- The pages you visited and any information and documentation you downloaded
- The website you were looking at immediately preceding your visit to the SalesAtWork site
- Basic information about the types of computer operating system and web browser you are using
This information is used for statistical analysis only as a means of updating and improving our website. It will not be used to identify you or your internet viewing activity.
SalesAtWork will only record your email address if you send a message and we need to reply to your query. We will add your address to our general mailing list because you have expressed interest in the activities and purpose of SalesAtWork but you will always be given the clear opportunity to "opt out" of this list. Your email address will not be disclosed to third parties and will be stored securely.